Skip to content
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves, minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 6 oz. bag of baby spinach, shredded
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 16 oz box of rotini pasta
- Cook pasta according to directions on box
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil. On medium heat, add onion and minced garlic. Saute for 3 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Add the chicken breast pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 6 minutes.
- Add the spinach and heavy cream. Cook until spinach is wilted and chicken breast pieces are cooked through.
- Drain pasta.
- In large bowl, add the pasta, chicken and spinach mixture, stir to evenly combine.
- Add the parmesan cheese. Serve